Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Town Square

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Town Square - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:09 pm

occ: who is he talking baout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:10 pm

ooc: bryn. he likes herrrrrrrr~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:11 pm

occ: lala
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:12 pm

ooc: get bic -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:15 pm

I sigh, thiniking he was cute, but dismisse the though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:17 pm

"soo..reaping." he manages to spit out, trying to keep the conversation going. "what if any of us were reaped? surely no one would volunteer for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:24 pm

I look at him. "Someone would. No one would volunteer for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Bryn shrugged. "I need to be reaped. It's the only way my family will get food. I would have to win." SHe said, confiderntly. "I won't volunteer, though." SHe said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:42 pm

"like i said before, i can't risk anything. and if i happened to be reaped, my chances of winning are slim to none." kellin looked up at the sky. since there was nothing to see, he met the red-haired girl's eyes. he gave her a warm, gentle smile. "i'm kellin. you?"

Last edited by peetasfakeleg on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:43 pm

I sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Bryn caught Kellin's eye, and blushed. SHe smiled, sweetly, but looked at the ground. "I'm Bryn." She said, softly, embarrassed. She thought people considered her stupid because of her wish to be in the Games, she hoped they wouldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:47 pm

I look at my feet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:53 pm

"bryn. i like it." kellin looked away, unsure of what to say. he looked back, and barely grazed bryn's hair with his fingertips. "is-is this natural? i like it." kellin blushed. " i mean, not trying to sound gay or anything.. 'cos i'm not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Bryn looked up at Juliet, and smiled. Thuen she looked at Kellin. "It's natural, so are my eyes. You could say, I'm sort of a freak." Bryn shrugged, she had accepted the concept of being an outcast awhile ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:57 pm

"Your not a freak. Your unique."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:16 pm

kellin furrowed his brow. "no, not at all. it's different. i like it. and plus," he brought his hand back to his side, "it looks good. really." what are you saying? you barely know her, he thought, chewing his fingernails out of anxiety. "s-sorry," he mumbled, "just stating the facts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:18 pm

"Thank you, but, I probably would have friends if I wasn't so weird. I'm considered a Capital wanna- be by my family's friends" She said smiling sadly. Bryn blushed at the compliment, "Thanks.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:31 pm

"but the thing is, everyone in the capitol is fake. you're natural." kellin tugged on the end of his plain, grey t-shirt. "i don't know, i just hate it when people bring themselves down..there's always something good about someone, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:32 pm

I stand there feeling awkward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Last edited by Ben Zexion on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:35 pm

occ: the reaping?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Bryn laughed. "I don't mind of someone insults my look. I know I'm different, and I like it." She said. She brushed her hair back with her hand, "It's easier to be myself when I'm already judged."

OOC: The reaping isn't in this topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:37 pm

occ: okay I had a blonde moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:47 pm

ooc: wait sorry, god i am stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:48 pm

occ: xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Town Square
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next