Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Town Square

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Town Square - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:49 pm

kellin grinned, showing his big, white teeth. my teeth are really the only thing good about me. "that's a nice way to think about it." out of the corner of his eye, he noticed peeta mellark run into the square. "peeta mellark?" kellin wondered out loud, "what is he doing here? i thought he was a mentor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 pm

"Peeta Mellark?!?!? Where?!?!" I love the bakery, and I bake a little myself, so naturally I look up to peeta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Bryn laughed, "I talked to Peeta earlier. He's nice." She said, and shrugged. "His cakes look awesome." She didn't like Peeta much, he was to nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:55 pm

"He's so niceee."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Bryn shrugged. "Maybe a bit to nice. It was quite dull when I was talking to him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:58 pm

I looked over at peeta. "His cakes are so beautiful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Bryn laughed, "That I can agree on!" She said, happily. "I've never had one, so I wouldn't know how it tasted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 pm

kellin shrugged. "he's alright. i think he only won the games because of katniss, though. really, all he can do is carry heavy things and frost stuff." it was rude, but kellin knew it was true. "oh well. it'll be fun if he happens to be reaped again, although he might go mental since it would be his 3rd hunger games.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:02 pm

"I make my own. But I'd loved to like have him teach me like a class or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Bryn nodded her head, towards Kellin. "I think he's already lost it:" She whispered. "I don't trust Peeta." Bryn said in her normal voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:17 pm

kellin nodded his head in agreement. "and the hijacking thing. i don't think he's fully recovered from that yet." he glanced into the woods, noticing a few mockingjays calling to eachother in the trees. "anyways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:17 pm

I look at the birds and whistle a tune. I hear them repeat it. I giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:29 pm

kellin smiles gently. "nice." he starts to hum a lullaby his mother sang to him when he was little. it surprised him that he still knew it since it was from so long ago. he stopped, and waited a few seconds before the mockingjays repeated it back in perfect harmony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:33 pm

I turn around. "I've heard that before..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Bryn thought hard, she didn't remember hearing it other then when she was hunting. She didn't want to say it though, because she didn't want to explain how. It was still a secret that she hinted in the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:37 pm

"My mother would sing that to me, when I was little."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Bryn smiled. "I've heard it before, from the birds." She didn't mention how she sang it back to the Mockigjays, always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:43 pm

"She loved mockinjays..." I mumble to myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:51 pm

kellin blushed. "i, um. my mom used to sing it to me when i was little. i don't know how i still remember it, though." he thought about all the times he had been in his bed, curled up under the covers, listening to his mother's rich, beautiful voice. it saddened him that she was gone. kellin shut his brown eyes and sighed. after a few seconds, he opened them back up. he looked at juliet and bryn. they were both very pretty, gorgeous, even, yet they looked so different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Bryn wasn't sure if she should share her biggest secret. She coughed. "When I hint in the forest.. I heard the Mockigjays sing that tune." She said quietly. "I sang it back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm

"My mom died." I swallo and look away, tears coming to my eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Bryn felt bad for both Kellin and Juliet. But, she hasn't lost anyone in her family, that was close to her. She hasn't experienced that big of loss. She wished she was hunting now, it calmed her, and she could sing when no one was looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:03 pm

I start to sing the lullabye.

I walk in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Bryn saw the new girl enter, she looked young, but Bryn didn't think she was that young. She smiled at Juliet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 pm

occ: I thinkk the lullabye should be the one katniss sang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Town Square
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next