Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Town Square

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Town Square - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:29 am

I smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:04 pm

"what," kellin murmured, having no idea what the girls were mouthing to each other. he looked to the girl who had just walked in, but quickly brought his attention back to bryn and juliet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:09 pm

I start to sing again.

occ: see a few posts ago when I posted the whole song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:18 pm

ooc: i saw.

bic: kellin shot a look at juliet, stunned. when she sang before, he hadn't really listened, but now, he realized she had a voice like no other. soft, but with a twang. he grinned and looked at his feet. "we probably look so weird, standing in the middle of the town square singing," he laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Bryn smirked, she was glad he didn't really comment that much on her singing. She had an excellent voice, but was self conscious about it. "I think we already are getting strange looks." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:01 pm

kellin chuckled quietly. "yeah, probably." he bit his lip and gazed at all the people walking towards the justice building. they were all dressed in their best. holding hands with family members for it may be their last time. anxious looks on their faces. reaping must've been starting soon. kellin let out a sigh. "we should probably leave soon. i still need to go home and get changed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Bryn grinned, she watched the family members, but it didn't faze her. "Il going to protest by wearing my outfit I have on now." She looked down, she was wearing her denim pants and tab shirt and her black, leather looking jacket. Bryn knew it was her only clean outfit, anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:21 pm

kellin smiled. he liked that bryn was different. she was tough and can definitely take care of herself, unlike some of the other girls in their district. "you're a little rebel, aren't you?" he teased, his deep brown eyes sparkling. "i'll probably just change my shirt since," he gestured toward his dark pants, "look fine." he brushed his dark hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:10 pm

I looked at my dress,which had a little dirt on it."I make it a point not to look like a model for the reaping."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:00 pm

kellin shrugged. "it's not like it matters, we're only district 12, not district 2 or 1." he looked down at his old, ratty clothing. "this is what people expect."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:10 pm

"I"m glad I don't live ther."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Bryn smiled, "I wish I did, I mean, those tributes don't look starving. That's why we never win.." She said quietly. "But, the Games shouldn't exist, they bring fear and hope, that's it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:56 pm

"False hope."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:24 am

Bryn shook her head. "Real hope. Everyone hopes a tribute from their district will survive. Parents hope their child will survive. Everyone hopes their children won't be reaped. The Capital feeds on that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:27 am

"I want them to have to attend a reaping. TO feel that they will lose a friend or their child. See how it feels."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:33 am

Bryn smiled, "Why do you think people move tithe Capital. I I'm ever in the Games, when I win, I'm movin' there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:38 am

"I've always wanted to visit the capitol..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:45 am

Bryn laughed. "The quickest way is to volunteer. But it's not worth it." She said. "Your other choice is to get a job there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:49 am

"NO thank you. I'd come to visit and I'd have green skin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:51 am

Bryn laughed, more loudly. "I wouldn't change my looks, maybe buy some new clothes, but I'd rather be an outcast then look that ridiculous."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

"I"m the kind of person that's east to convince, so if I made any friends, they might convince me ot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:57 am

Bryn smirked, "You would really stoop to Capital level?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:59 am

"Depends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:50 pm

“Hopefully. I'd rather die.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm

I sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Town Square
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next