Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Town Square

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

The Town Square - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Kellin brushed his hair out of his eyes. "I like who I am. I wouldn't want to be anyone else or be changed." He sneezed quietly, ducking his head into his arm. "And anyways, the Capitol fashion," he made air quotes when he said fashion to show how stupid he thought it was, "is just plain ridiculous. End of story."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:28 pm

“Of course it's ridiculous, but there are some that don't dress that bad.” Bryn said, defending the sane Capital members. She liked to think not everyone was cruel, and power wanting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Kellin shrugged. "I know. I'm sorry. I was being stereotypical." He sighed, sitting down in the middle of the square. "Are we just gonna stand here and talk, or are we gonna go do something?" he remarked playfully. He looked up at Bryn and grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Bryn smiled, she didn't care, it wasn't like she had to go home. “Completely up to you.” Bryn smirked, “Technically your not standing.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Town Square
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8