Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Town Square

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Town Square - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 pm

occ: sorry

I looko at the line for Teserae. My dad would kill me if I took any
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Bryn was next in line.
"Name." The Peacekeeper said.
"Bryn Skyey."
"Finger." The Peacekeeper ordered.
Bryn held out her finger, and it was pricked, her blood was marked in the book. She had gotten her Tesserae.

Bryn walked away, pretty happy. She saw a girl looking, she looked a bit younger. Bryn decided to walk up to her.

OOC: It's okay, I just needed to know the age, and I'm to lazy to look xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:26 pm

occ: 13
bic: "Hey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Bryn blinked her fire red eyes, a few times. She ran a hand through her red hair. "Hello. You signing for tesserae?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:30 pm

"No." I frowned. "I'mnot allowed to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Bryn shrugged, "And that would stop you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:32 pm

"Yes. I can't disobey my dad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Bryn laughed. "Who would find out?" She said. "You know, besides the Peacekeepers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:10 pm

kellin stepped out into the square, deeply inhaling the fresh air mixed with the smoke from burning coal. it wasn't the best smell in the world, but it was his favorite. it smelt like home. he noticed the long line for tesserae. he and cleo could use a few extra supplies, but he couldn't risk being reaped and leaving her. instead, kellin decided to see who was signing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:46 am

Bryn happened to notice another boy enter. It wasn't anyone familiar, but she was sure she had seen him at least once before. She turned her attention back to the girl, she was talking to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:59 am

kellin couldn't help but notice a girl with flaming red hair. he'd seen her around school before and knew she was around his age, but he had never taken a good look at her before. usually she was just the girl with the red hair. she turned to look at kellin. he froze and looked back at her. she had eyes the same color as her hair. he gasped, he had never seen anyone like her before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:05 pm

Bryn smiled, she saw the big freeze out of the corner of her eyes. Of course it was my hair, what else could it be.. Maybe my eyes? Byn sighed, she wished she had normal features. It wasn't her fault that she was born wih them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:49 pm

kellin came back to his senses and chuckled. he decided he would talk to her and maybe find out her name. he made his way over and finally noticed the girl the red-headed girl was talking to. she only looked 12 or 13 so kellin guessed it was maybe her first or second year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:45 pm

"I guess your right..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:02 pm

kellin looked at the young girl who had just spoken. "hi," he spoke quickly, "i'm kellin. kellin sykes." he stuck his hand out. he didn't normally act like this, but he wanted to appear nicer than he actually was for the girl with the red hair. kellin bit his lip nerviously.

Last edited by peetasfakeleg on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:07 pm

I turned around. "Oh, hey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:20 pm

kellin drew back his hand awkwardly. "um, hello. have you signed up for tesserae?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:24 pm

"No. My father says I'm not allowed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 pm

"why not? i would, but i have a reason not to. my sister. she's only 11, and if i left her for the games, she wouldn't make it. our parents are dead, you see, so i'm the man of the house. sorta. we depend on eachother." kellin finally shut up. he blushed and looked away, he didn't mean to give almost his whole life story to some stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:35 pm

"My mom died, and my dad's little sister was in the games, she died to. I'm all he has left."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:18 am

Bryn was speechless, that was why the girl didn't volunteer. The boy was cute, Bryn thought. She smiled, shyly. "It's good your sister has someone.." She said, quietly. Bryn didn't know what to say to Juliet, she had been rude before without knowing why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 am

"Yeah thats amazing of you." He's a little kinda cute I think to myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:06 pm

OOC: We dot need to be present for the Reaping, because we aren't in it.. Unless they want to say goodbye and stuff to Katniss and Peeta..

BIC: Bryn shrugged. "People starve a lot. Everyone sees them.." She said quietly, it was sad enough as it was, there was no need to yell it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:33 pm

I sigh. "it's sad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 pm

"erm. i guess. it is pretty sad, though. some people aren't as fortunate as others." why was kellin acting like this? he was usually arrogant and quiet. was it the girl? he glanced at her in the corner of his eye. she was gorgeous, honestly, but she probably wouldn't be with a guy like him, let alone friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Town Square
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next