Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Justice Building

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Justice Building Empty
PostSubject: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:50 pm

The District Sponser lead them inside. The Peacekeepers pausede at the begginign of a narrow hallway. THe lad continued, down it, and pointed to a door. "Sorry about this, but you have to have your meetings together." SHe said, with a sad smile. "Three minutes each visitor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Eddie looked at the Peacekeeper as they shut the door in his face. "sorry, I can't help your ugly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:03 pm

Eden went in, looking around and wondering who might visit her. If anyone at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:14 pm

A Peacekeepr opened the door, two p[eople who looked like they could be parents entered. But, he wasn't sure, and didn't care much to find out the truth. "THree minutes." He said, then shut the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Eddie looked at his parents. "Hey mom, dad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:36 pm

Eden watched as Eddie spoke with his parents. She was almost sure that her mother wouldn't come. He is so fortunate to have a father, she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:39 pm

"Oh yeh, I'd like you to meet my friend Eden."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:43 pm

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Riggs." She held out her hand to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 pm

They shook hands. "Well, the only advice I can give is this: beware the rotten tree."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 pm

THe Peacekeeper opened the door. "TIme's up." He said, and grabbed the two people's elbows, and led them out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:07 pm

"Bye, guys. I'll make you proud."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Eden turned to Eddie. "The rotten tree.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:09 pm

"an old lumberjack expression. The tree may fall at any moment. they were telling me not to trust you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:10 pm

"I don't blame them." Eden shrugged and shook her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:06 pm

OOC- Eden's parents?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:12 pm

OOC: Ok then..

BIC: Another man opened the door, letting her mother in. "Mom." Eden's mother hugged her, running her fingers through Eden's hair. "I'll be alright. I'll try and win. But if I don't, please stay safe..." She released her mother and stepped back. Her mother nodded and said, "I love you, Eden."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Eddie just stood there, feeling like he was intruding on something. then again, Eden's mother didn't like him that much. He would die for her daughter, however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Her mother backed out, waving to Eden goodbye. Eden waved back, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:03 pm

Eddie looked at Eden, walked over to her, and grabbed her shoulders. "listen, you have to be strong..." He gave one of his talks, where he helps the person realize just how strong they really are...." And that's why YOU will win the games."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:28 pm

"Exactly how will I win? I don't have any advantage." Eden tried avoiding his eyes, but was drawn back anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 pm

"keep making everyone else think that. You're stonger than you think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Eden nods at Eddie, considering what he had just said to her. She shook her head mentally, then chuckled softly, trying to find any sort of strength in drawing, which was pretty much all she had talent in. Maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Eddie looked at her, wondering how it was she doubted herself, and then, on a whim, kissed her on the forehead, like a blessing. "Victory Shall be Thine, I swear it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:28 pm

"Thank you, Eddie." Eden gazed dreamily down to her feet, a wide grin following along. Then she thought of her tiny advantages. She was amazing at art, but that helped nothing. But she was fast, sneaky, and intelligent. That must count for something, she thought. Eden glanced up at his face, believing genuinely in herself for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:20 pm

"see? I'll bet you're thinking up a list of your talents right now, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Justice Building   The Justice Building Empty

Back to top Go down

The Justice Building
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next