Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

district four shop area

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

district four shop area - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 pm

"Well, maybe we'll run into him!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 am

the merchant winked. "maybe, if one of you happened to be reaped." he laughed, showing this was a joke. "but i wouldn't worry about it, there are plenty of other girls that would probably be reaped instead." he turned around to manage his other things. "happy hunger games and may the odds be ever in your favor!"

oceanus took this as a signal that they should leave, so she turned on her heel and grabbed sailor's elbor. "come on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:39 am

I walked around the market
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:00 pm

I smiled, popping more sugar cubes in my mouth and sucking on them so they would dissolve. "What now? Back to train-" I stop, because I noticed someone walking in our direction. He was arm and arm with a girl, who had a blank look on her face. He was talking to her softly, like he was coaxing her. Finnick Odair and Annie Cresta.

I walked in the town square with Annie. She was out of reality again, stuck her in pretty little head of hers. I noticed two young girls near the sugar cube merchant. One of them was staring. I rolled my eyes and grinned, just another fangirl. I felt Annie tighten her grip around my arm. "Finnick," she murmured, "I-I'm sorry. I went out again didn't I?" I smiled at her softly and brushed her hair out of her face. "Don't worry about it, love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:50 pm

I kicked her. "don't stare, it's fangirl-ish." I pop a sugar cube in my mouth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

district four shop area
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3