Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

district four shop area

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

district four shop area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:20 pm

I sigh, trying to keep my cool. "Whatever. Clearly I have no power."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:20 pm

" neither of us do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:27 pm

"Do my paents know about this?!?!" My trainer says: "Yes. and they approve."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:51 pm

" so what were suppose to train together for killing each other!" my dad smirks and says " yes and you will like it, i'm not raising a loser."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:56 pm

I'm just standing there with my mouth open My trainer syas: "And what does it matter, you two will probably never be in the games together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:31 pm

" you will make us volunteer!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:33 pm

My trainer says: "Yeah true, oh well tough luck Sailor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:36 pm

" i can't believe this." my dad smirks and walks away leaving Ben with the trainer. " take care of the boy, he's only good if he can become a tribute and win." my dad says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Trainer: "Wonderful. We can get started." I glare at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 pm

" you know i'm heading of to district twelve soon, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:54 pm

"Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:55 pm

" they found a rare fish over there, they want us to catch them until they are gone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:57 pm

"Sounds fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:01 pm

" yeah, i'm staying there for two to three days so yeah, fun with the coal."

ooc: he will be going as soon as prim stays on for more than 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Trainer: "okay you two lets get going!!!" I roll my eyes and start walking into a little patch of forest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:06 pm

I follow him planning to make some mischief with him.

ooc: me or you make the topic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:09 pm

occ: I will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:19 pm

I walk in with oceanus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:58 am

i follow sailor, shaking my coin purse and listening to the coins clang against each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:01 pm

"I've got 15, how much do you have??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:06 pm

"i don't know. probably just enough to buy a few small bags of sugar cubes." i open the bag and peer inside. there was 20 coins at most. "it's just stuff that i've saved up over the past couple of days," i say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:08 pm

"#5 total."/ I walk up to the sugar cube guy, who's only other customer was finnick. "How much will 35 coins get us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:09 pm

the merchant bit his lip and did the math in his head. "three bags," he said, grabbing three small sacks and putting seven cubes in each. he set the bags on the table and put his hand out for the coins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:11 pm

I gave him the coins and smiled."Bet it's weird selling tto someone other than Finnick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:34 pm

oceanus grinned, giving the man her coins and grabbing the bags. she opened one and popped a sugar cube in her mouth eagerly. "it's been so long since i've had one of these," she said, smiling and with the sugar cube still in her mouth.

the merchant laughed, putting the coins in a box with a lock. "he hasn't been by here recently, probably because of reaping. but he'll buy a bunch for the horses before he leaves, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: district four shop area   district four shop area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

district four shop area
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next