Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walking

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Walking   Walking EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Eden gazed to her left at the merchants who were making small talk as she trudged along the streets. She knew it was rude to eavesdrop on people, but exactly what else was there to do? Eden shrugged inside her mind, pushing away other people's business, as she could truly care less. Reaching the outskirts of the small shops, she discovered an empty bench and comfortably settled down onto it, sliding out her dog-eared sketchbook from her messenger bag. She began to draw a dog that was tied to a post.
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 am

Eddie Riggs. Lumberjack, Carpenter, Builder, Remaining Unnoticed. These were all things Eddie Preferred to out and about in the city. His Axe was on his back, as usaul, and he was just walking around, doing nothing. He wondered why he wandered. there was an odd question.
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:39 am

The poor old mutt began to bark wildly, startling Eden into drawing crooked, stray lines. She sighed heavily and glanced up to see what caused commotion. The howls and yelps faded as you passed the dog. Eden raised her eyebrows in curiosity as you strut past her. She stood to observe your axe, her book spilling out into someone's path. Such an idiot, she thought harshly to herself.
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:45 am

Eddie looked as a dog from nowhere started barking. He then noticed a girl as he walked by, then heard her notebook fall to the ground. He turned around, and bent over. "Here," he said to the girl. "Let me help you with that."
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:54 am

"Thank you, " she responded sincerely. Eden gripped the notebook and slid it back into her bag. She looked down to her feet, probably blushing from the stupid move she just made. She looked back up at him, smiling slightly to show her appreciation.
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:59 am

OOC-better

Eddie looked at the girl, and noticed she was blushing slightly. He was afraid for her. There weren't many kids in District 7. There were so few, in fact, they had to select the kids. He didn't care about himself. that was vain speaking. He worried for others. "No problem. where do you live, anyways?"
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:06 am

"I live with mother at the edge of town." Eden studied this new boy's face, wondering what he'd look like as a portrait. "I'm Eden. And you?" She didn't hesitate to speak to him at all, as she hoped she might make an actual friend.
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:08 am

he looked at her as she spoke. "Eddie. Eddie Riggs." He stuck out his hand, offering it for a shake.
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:12 am

Eden gladly took Eddie's hand, shaking it gently. "Eddie...it's what my mother calls me." Eden grinned happily. "And Riggs, " she nodded. "My last name's Milleniox." Her hand released from his, retreating to hold onto her bag strap.
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:18 am

Riggs looked at her. she was cute. was he having a Peeta moment, where you fall in love with someone the first time you meet them? eddie didn't know. all he knew was he liked her. "so, would you mind if I came over to visit?"
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:24 am

Her eyes shifted to meet his as she swallowed and blinked twice. "Of course. I mean, of course I wouldn't mind." Eden chuckled, then suddenly the dread of a Reaping washed over her. There was never any apparent reason to laugh in Panem. Not with the Hunger Games always lingering by.
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:28 am

"Sweet. let's go then." Eddie walked with her to her parents' house.
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:30 am

"Alright." She nodded and trotted up to catch up with him.

OOC: Should I make another topic for the house.
Back to top Go down

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:31 am

OOC-yes

Eddie left with Eden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking   Walking Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking
Page 1 of 1