Jabberjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jabberjay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Capital Train

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Capital Train - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:23 am

"The Capitol doesn't care. They don't care if it is fair, fun, or complete hel* just so long as they get there show. President Snow keeps saying that its to remind us of the Dark Days and the time of the Rebellion, but we all know that it's just a way to torture the Districts and destroy families." Arkarian said to her after a long moment of silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Rue frowned, she knew he was missing something. "You forgot hope." She said, quietly, not sure if he knew what she meant. Rue knew that every family hoped their child would come home. She had always thought, that's how the Capital controls them, by giving them something to hope for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:20 pm

"Hope? Hope for what? Sure one person live through this, but the Victory Tour is set up afterwards and as far as I see it, that's not hope, but a way to rub it in the losing districts faces. It's just adding insult to injury." He said to her. He was standing up now staring at the mirror in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Rue sighed, "I know it's stupid, but don't you want your parents to hope that you will win?" She asked, quietly. Rue didn't really believe the hope thing, she just thought it would be a nice concept if they weren't forced to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:39 pm

"Right now I'm more worried about what Daila would do if she watched me die." He said to Rue in a somber, upset voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Rue smiled, "You have a chance at surviving. You could probably fight." Rue's smile turned sad, she didn't think she would survive. She had a good chance, but only if she could out last the others. She could go long on plants, but wasn't sure the arena style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:39 am

"You'll last long too, Rue. I just hope that one of us, mostly me, is dead before things get to the finally few." Arkarian said and instantly his heart panged in guilt. How could he start thinking that he wanted Rue to live after he had told Daila he loved her? He sighed after a few seconds and then said, "Get some sleep Rue, we've got a long day tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:49 am

Rue frowned. "I'll try, but I don't plan on sleeping soundly." Rue said, sadly, she missed her family already. She wanted to wake up and go to the fields, and maybe even sing. Rue stopped thinking about it, right away, if she wanted those things badly, she would have to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:05 am

"Want me to stay with you the night? I don't think I'll sleep soundly, myself." He asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:04 am

Rue shrugged, "It's up to you, I probably won't sleep much either." Rue knew that was a lie, despite how scared she was, she would end up falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:09 am

Arkarian walked over to her and sat down. He hugged her again and then fell back on the bed and soon sleep took over him and he passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Rue leaned back to, she held her knees, and turned on her right side. She shut her eyes, tightly, wishing she was back home. Rue was scared, but determined to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Arkarian subconciously wrapped his arms around Rue and held her close to him as if he were her older brother protecting her from the fake monsters in the closet. Except that the only monsters that either of them had to fear, were the ones that were forcing these two to fight with 22 other people in a slaughter fest known as the Hunger Games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Rue barely noticed, but felt something come around her. SHe was comforted, feeling like she was at home. It reminded her when she was little, and her father used to hold her. Rue smiled, without really realizing it, and drifted off into sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Arkarian smiled through his sleep as it turned out that all he could think of was Daila and how much he missed her.

((Next Morning))

Arkarian woke up and yawned sleepily. He looked down and smiled at Rue, whom was sleeping soundly in his arms like a baby sister. Which Arkarian found ironic cause he was an only child and the only thing he could ever call a sibling was his cat, Specter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Rue woke up smiling. She couldn't remember why she was upset. Rue was the oldest in her family, so it was different for her.

ooc: sorry my post is short, I'm typing on my tv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:00 pm

"Morning, Rue." He whispered to her as he dragged himself up out the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Rue smiled, “Sorry you had to stay with me..” Rue felt bad, she wished she didn't cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Arkarian smiled back at her. "It's fine, Rue." he said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Rue didn't think so, she was sure Akarian probably would have slept better had he been in his own bed. The thought about her game plan, to outlast the other tributes. If she couldn't win she hoped Arkarian would, District Pride, of course. That would be hard if he was tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Train   The Capital Train - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Capital Train
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2